Bake a Potato – or two
I haven’t given you a recipe in awhile – and – while trying to work on a stable of standard recipes (stuff that is easy – that I can do without much thinking – or muss – or fuss) I just stumbled on how ridiculously simple it is to not only bake a potato – but to do it pretty darn well.
Here is how I went about it.
1) Preheat your oven to 350
2) Wash wash wash your potatoes of choice (I used “Russet” tonight)
3) Dry them potates off
4) Put some coarse sea salt onto a plate
5) Stick a fork into the potatoes several times (to release that much talked about “potato steam!)
6) Cover them lightly with olive oil – all over!Â
7) Roll your tatoes in the sea salt
Is your oven at 350 yet???? Okay – well then . . .
8 Place your oiled and salted Â potatoes onto the rack and then put a cooking sheet on the rack right below – to catch any “potato drippings.”
9) Set your timer to about 1 hour and 20 minutes and then sit back and wait for sweet sweet goodness.
I believe that we are having some baked potatoes for dinner . . . what about you?!
I tried this and it made me sick. SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very sorry that the potato recipe made you so sick.
Just so that you know, we here at Bumpercar Headquarters spend a lot of time working on and perfecting all of our recipes before we ever let them out into the world. We sincerely hope that you are feeling better – and recommend that you try our salsa recipe . . . it is a slam-dunk!
Have a swell – and potato free day!