Tag Archive for: List
What day is today and how long has it been since I got to listen to you talking to me … Or – the other way around … the other way around.
Bumpercar tries to figure out the days of the week and gets excited about all of the new listeners – on this episode of the Bumperpodcast!
Don’t forget to email me your questions, musings and whatnot at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I think that I may be a bit hungry – because every time that I try to talk about anything . . . I totally forget what it is that I’m supposed to say – and just end up talking about food.
Maybe I should make a list!?
[Click the title to get to the episode!]
I probably wrote out 10 things last night. I really – seriously – probably – tried to post it. I honestly thought that it went out onto the tubes. But it didn’t.
I don’t even have a copy of my list . . .Â
So here is my shot at trying to re-make my list.
- I’ve been seeing either a lot of skunks lately – or – one skunk a whole lot.
- I woke up on Tuesday with a band-aid on my arm and couldn’t remember where it came from.
- There was an elephant nabbing in my house this week.
- Don’t let your dogs eat leaves. It doesn’t end well.
- Legal papers give headaches.
- I found the band-aid on my arm again. It was Thursday.Â
- The world snowed on me. I didn’t like it.
(hey . . . 8 out of 10 isn’t all that bad – right?!)